BABES ENTRIES SPAMS LINKS
Good memories are never forgotten, 102'09.
01. Beverly Biwen Low [badminton]
02. Celia Hauw [chinese calligraphy]
03. Rachel Chay [strings]
04. Jill Chew [netball]
05. Chia Li Lin [sjab]
06. Choo Wen Xin [girl guides]
07. Chung Shi Ying, Zara [artistic gymnastics]
08. Jocelyn Goh [infocomm]
09. Goh Wei Ling [chinese drama]
10. He Chen [girl guides]
11. Joanna Lee [netball/swimming]
12. Joie Tan [netball]
13. Judith Maureen Toh [judo]
14. Dawn Kow [judo]
15. Lek Peng [sjab]
16. Liao Mei Ling [squash]
17. Hannah Lim Kay Yen [girl guides]
18. Lim Wan Jen, Melissa [track&field;javelin]
19. Cheryl Lim [softball]
20. Lin Han Yi / Vivian [chinese drama]
21. Ng Chih Ying [chinese drama]
22. Gladys Ng [girl guides]
23. Ng Zi Ning [girl guides]
24. Ong Yan Ling [chinese orchestra]
25. Phoebe Chua [artistic gymnastics]
26. Png Rou Jing [chinese dance]
27. Rachel Teo [squash]
28. Charlene Sia [basketball]
29. Then Jia Hui [npcc]
30. Tiffany Tan [netball]
31. Ashleigh Toh Yi Ru [girl guides]
32. Wang Qi Min [track&field;long distance]
33. Yeoh Su Fern [netball]
Friday, July 9, 2010 VOTE US FOR COUNCIL!
The underlying meaning of ‘Illuminate’ is to light up the path of other people. We hope to reach out to the students and help them to find their way in life. We hope to inspire you and let you know that there are endless possibilities in life so one should not be afraid to try. And, hopefully, we will be part of your journey in Nanyang.
It's in YOUR hands!
If only you vote, thank you for voting.
If you pull along more than 10 people to vote, we will love you and make sure that your vote was worth it!!!
Tuesday, May 25, 2010 24th post
Anyway if I didn't remember incorrectly please bring your 2B and 6B (I'm going to bring the whole range of pencils) and eraser and drawing block becuase we are going to draw.
Objects/Nature. I forgot.
Jiayou with the upcoming stress!
-Your Dearest Art Rep with a hint of Assistant Assistant Assistant Monitor
Friday, May 7, 2010
This is MELISSA LIM :D
& yes, i am very glad & happy to say that
BLOCK TESTS ARE OVER
& therefore, i would want to suggest a very very good suggestion.
Let's all go out somewhere.
For example: the beach!! :D
Okay, thats kinda lame but seriously,
IS THERE ANYWHERE ELSE TO GO!?
If yes, please suggest. THANKYOUVERYMUCH.
You can tell me where you want it to be and where.
Then email it to me kay :D
Or sms me.
In case you don't have my email:
as for phone number, ask roujing or anyone who might have.
Friday, April 9, 2010
An early Happy 14th Birthday to Beverly Low! :D
Since i was bored, i started editing pictures! (:
Anyw, Bev Low!
Stop being such an immature person since you're alrdy 14 :D
You shall treat me to a meal someday.
Whooo, good job for NAPFA 5 ITEMS!!!
Next up is the horribleeeee 2.4!! T.T
I'm gonna die once more.
Make sure i don't run an extra round again >:)
Anyw, block tests are not over yet,
so yeahh.. GOOD LUCK!!
Revive our blogg people!!
Wednesday, March 31, 2010 20th post
Please take note of the following notes for Art:
1. Start by drawing the initials of that particular person you did for your collage last lesson. For example, if the person is called "Banana Frutti", then stamp the drawing block with "BF".
2. Then, draw different shapes of different sizes, like circles, flower-shaped, heart-shaped, squares, rectangles etc on the drawing block. You can draw them anywhere on the paper, but make sure some of the shapes overlap the initials. For example, there could be a circle at the side of the "B", and one quarter of it can overlap the "B".
3. Next, add paint onto your drawing (including background, shapes etc). The colours used must be the ones from your collage.
All the best for Block Tests!
Friday, March 26, 2010
The slacker of slackers (:
Anyw, that's not the point.
Wheee!~ I'm joining Javelin, Discus & Shot Put for Combined Sports Meet!
Anyone wanna join Javelin w/ me? xD
Don't wanna be lonely.
Anyw, Joanna & QiMin should join Long D or smth :/
They are so pro *.*
Good Luck for Bio Block Test! :D
P.S. ChooWenXin, stop watching Liar Game & MUG!!! >:)